a) Preparation of Budget
b) Preparation of Annual Financial Statement
c)Organizing review meeting
d) Organizing DPC
e) Transfer and posting of gazetted officer under soil conservation deptt.
- To reduce all forms of soil erosion.
- To increase agricultural productivity in sustained manner without deteriorating the soil health.
- Efficient use of rainfall with development of water harvesting structures such as Farm Ponds, Check Dams, Nalla Bunds, Percolation Tanks etc..
- Restoration of ecological balance by harnessing, conserving and developing natural resources. .
- To minimize flood hazards in the valley bottom areas and farm lands by way of preventing silt deposition in the riverbed.
- Protection of paddy land from throwing of sand during flood season to some extent